[Czechlist] "komfort"

    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2013
      I'm getting more and more material (in Czech and German), where the term "komfort" is used to mean ease of operation or user-friendliness, but definitely not comfort.

      The trouble is that "komfort" does not mean "comfort", and "ease of operation" or "user-friendliness" can be too long.

      Does anybody have any tips for dealing with this term?

    • Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2013
        "Convenience" sometimes does the job.

        Simon