Re: help CES - ENG Tematicky okruh Priprava pokrmu na 1. stupni ZS

  • Dagmar
    Message 1 of 9 , May 18, 2013
      I agree with you, Melvin, we cannot use any of the specific terms that would not match the ages/organisation of the Cz system, but I wish they would dispense with the term basic school. If I could, I'd coin the terms lower and upper elementary school...this would be perfectly understandable to BEn speakers, while sufficiently different to indicate the different system to motivate the reader to look up the details.
      Dagmar