[jtp_obecne] INFO: Glosar Eurovoc

    Message 1 of 9 , May 3 1:50 AM
      Pardon, jeste ja: pouzivejte se zvysenou opatrnosti, buhvikdo nektere
      casti zbastlil. Prave jsem narazil na perlu "living will = zivotni vule"...

      Ahoj,

      na adrese http://eurovoc.europa.eu/drupal/?q=cs/download/list_pt&cl=en

      najdete vicejazycny glosar EU(oni tomu buhviproc rikaji tezaurus). Daji
      se vybrat libovolne kombinace jazyku a pak to vybrane stahnout v Excelu.
      Neni to nic svetoborneho (je tambalast typu zoldner a palmovy orech),
      ale je to celkem rozsahle (asi 7000 terminu) a muze se hodit.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 3 4:07 AM
        We use the term "living will" all the time. It's the document in which one specifies what should be done when you are near death. What is the Czech term for it?

        Jamie

        Message 3 of 9 , May 3 4:12 AM
          The Czech term is "last will" - poslední vule
          Honza

        • Markéta Vilhelmová
          Message 4 of 9 , May 3 4:16 AM
            I'm not sure. Isn't this term about what will happen after your death?
            Marketa

            --
            Marketa Vilhelmova
            Domasov u Stbk. 46

            The Czech term is "last will" - poslední vule
            Honza

            "
            =

            Message 5 of 9 , May 3 4:20 AM
              In English we have a "last will and testament", which specifies what should be done with one's property after one's death, where one is to be buried, etc.

              We also have a "living will", in which one specifies what measures should and shouldn't be taken to keep one alive. This means whether or not the plug should be pulled if one is in a coma and cannot be resuscitated, whether attempts should be made to revive the person if he is brain dead, etc. Typically a living will says that "no heroic measures" should be taken.

              So "last will" and "living will" are two different things.

              Jamie

              On May 3, 2013, at 7:12 AM, Jan Culka wrote:

              > The Czech term is "last will" - posledni vule
              > Honza

            • Jan Culka
              Message 6 of 9 , May 3 4:24 AM
                That is right, sorry, I did not read carefully enough,

                Message 7 of 9 , May 3 4:30 AM
                  That's a good question, Jamie. Actually, I am not aware of any
                  established Czech translation - the concept is quite new here. What I
                  found in a short Google search was 'drive projevená/vyslovená prání
                  pacienta' but I guess this is way toolong to be widely used. So far,
                  people most often use justthe English term.

                  And yes, it's different from 'posledni vule' in Czech.

                  Cheers,
                  Martin

                  Dne 3.5.2013 13:07, James Kirchner napsal(a):

                  > We use the term "living will" all the time. It's the document in which
                  > one specifies what should be done when you are near death. What is the
                  > Czech term for it?
                  >
                  > Jamie
                  >
                  > On May 3, 2013, at 4:50 AM, Martin Janda wrote:
                  >
                  > > Pardon, jeste ja: pouzivejte se zvysenou opatrnosti, buhvikdo nektere
                  > > casti zbastlil. Prave jsem narazil na perlu "living will = zivotni
                  > vule"...
                  > >

                  > > Ahoj,
                  > >
                  > > na adrese http://eurovoc.europa.eu/drupal/?q=cs/download/list_pt&cl=en
                  > >
                  > > najdete vicejazycny glosar EU(oni tomu buhviproc rikaji tezaurus). Daji
                  > > se vybrat libovolne kombinace jazyku a pak to vybrane stahnout v
                  > Excelu.
                  > > Neni to nic svetoborneho (je tambalast typu zoldner a palmovy orech),
                  > > ale je to celkem rozsahle (asi 7000 terminu) a muze se hodit.
                  > >
                  > > Martin
                  > >

                  > > ------------------------------------

                • Markéta Vilhelmová
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 3 4:41 AM
                    It should be Drive vyslovene prani - see http://www.zakonyprolidi.cz/cs/2011
                    -372#cast4(http://www.zakonyprolidi.cz/cs/2011-372#cast4) - section 36

                    Marketa

                    --
                    Marketa Vilhelmova
                    Domasov u Stbk. 46

                    That's a good question, Jamie. Actually, I am not aware of any
                    established Czech translation - the concept is quite new here. What I
                    found in a short Google search was 'drive projevená/vyslovená prání
                    pacienta' but I guess this is way toolong to be widely used. So far,
                    people most often use justthe English term.

                    And yes, it's different from 'posledni vule' in Czech.

                    Cheers,
                    Martin

                    Dne 3.5.2013 13:07, James Kirchner napsal(a):

                    > We use the term "living will" all the time. It's the document in which
                    > one specifies what should be done when you are near death. What is the
                    > Czech term for it?
                    >
                    > Jamie
                    >
                    > On May 3, 2013, at 4:50 AM, Martin Janda wrote:
                    >
                    > > Pardon, jeste ja: pouzivejte se zvysenou opatrnosti, buhvikdo nektere
                    > > casti zbastlil. Prave jsem narazil na perlu "living will = zivotni
                    > vule"...
                    > >

                    > > Ahoj,
                    > >
                    > > na adrese http://eurovoc.europa.eu/drupal/?q=cs/download/list_pt&cl=en
                    (http://eurovoc.europa.eu/drupal/?q=cs/download/list_pt&cl=en)

                    > > najdete vicejazycny glosar EU(oni tomu buhviproc rikaji tezaurus). Daji
                    > > se vybrat libovolne kombinace jazyku a pak to vybrane stahnout v
                    > Excelu.
                    > > Neni to nic svetoborneho (je tambalast typu zoldner a palmovy orech),
                    > > ale je to celkem rozsahle (asi 7000 terminu) a muze se hodit.
                    > >
                    > > Martin

                    "

                    =

                  • maxicek