[Czechlist] Job, if anyone wants it

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      I've been contacted by an agency in the UK about editing a Slovak-to-English marketing text. I don't have time to do it, so the agency asked me to post it. I assume they want a native English speaker.

      Here is the info:

      > I was wondering if you could help us with proofreading a marketing text (4200 words) tomorrow. We should get the translation back around 12:00 UK time (that's 8:00 a.m. your time, if I'm right) and we would need it back by 15:30 (12:30 your time).

      If anyone is interested, you can contact the project manager directly: Everita Baure <everita.baure@...>

      NOTE: I don't know anything about these people.