Re: [Czechlist] COOKING: Which type of flour?

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2013
      I use hladka for everything except for cut-out biscuits, pieces for
      gingerbread houses etc., which I find keep their shape better with
      polohruba.

      Valerie

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2013
        Thanks everyone for your cooking responses. I suppose hladka mouka will
        provide consistency that makes the pastry easier to work with than
        pologhruba mouka would.

        I mainly asked because polohruba mouka is generally used to make all
        kinds of cookies whereas hladka mouka is for bread and most of any other
        cooking applications except knedliky, which are predominantely of hruba
        mouka...