Re: *SPAM* [Czechlist] Re: Help - Natuzeny

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 25 7:37 AM
      You're referring to the two-compound material after mixing (and
      application presumably) and after the setting started, Melvyn, whereas Jirka's looking for a term
      that means "resin mixed with hardener before application, before
      settings starts, when it's still runny, can be thinned and processed"..
      The use of that word in Czech is indeed misleading, but that's what
      they're trying to say (hardener mixed in as opposed to
      seting/hardening)... best to rephrase to avoid confusion..

      BTW, those things usually set first (become thicker or even solid) and
      only then harden (reach their nominal strength), can be as much as
      several days between the two, there's quick-setting epoxies too, but at
      the expense of strength and other properties..

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 25 7:48 AM
        Thanks Matej for expressing my explanation of the chemical process (see below). Yes, the two components are mixed and only at that moment the chemical reaction starts. At the end of this process the compound is hardened/solidified/jellified/stiffened/set or whatever else (the last word should be correct to describe the result)

        The Czech word is definitely a slang expression and re-phrasing is the best way to translated it.

        Thanks Gentlemen

        Jirka

        _____

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 25 9:38 AM
          After adding the hardener, keep stirring and add the thinner/diluent....

          Martin

          Dne 25.3.2013 14:29, jiri_klima napsal(a):

          > Nejsem schopny najit spravny anglicky vyraz k uvedenému slovu. Jde
          > zakladni slozku epoxidove barvy, do které je pridano tuzidlo. Veta je
          > následující:
          > "Do natužené smìsi pøidávat pøi stálém míchání øedidlo po 1/3 až do
          > požadovaného množství."
          > Diky za pomoc
          > Jirka
          >
          > _
        • (no author)
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 27 10:10 AM
            ... in a non-medical document.. can those in the know check the
            following:

            Predchozi suspektni cytologie, followed by number, date and *(za'v. 2)
            (or za'v. 3)* I'm presuming this is *za'vaz^nost / severity?*

            *metaplaze vcetne nezrale, bunky naznacene HSIL, oj. shluk
            Smisena flora*

            Metaplasia including immature, cells designated HSIL, sporadic
            aggregates
            Mixed flora

            Does this sound plausible?

            Thanks

            Matej

          • Jan Culka
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 27 10:17 AM
              Mateji,
              naznacene nebude oznacene, ale jen velmi castecne, nebo pripominajici HSIL
              Honza

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 27 10:22 AM
                No me u toho druheho shluku vadi vic veci - divne slovosledy,
                singular/plural... moc tomu nerozumim i kdyz jsem googlil, respektive
                nedovedu to rozlustit s jistotou, tu anglictinu jsem jen vygooglil, ale
                jestli to na sebe sedi, respektive jestli tim melo byt receno prave
                tohle si nejsem jisty..

                Tak budu rad za vysvetleni, co chtel basnik rict a pripadne za
                nakopnuti v te anglicke verzi.

                >naznacene nebude oznacene, ale jen velmi castecne, nebo pripominajici
                >HSIL
                >Honza

              • Romana
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 27 10:26 AM
                  I think the author chose a wrong term here:

                  metaplaze vcetne nezrale = metaplaze jsou celkem/vcelku nezrale

                  metaplasia are generally immature

                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 27 10:28 AM
                    Souhlasim s Honzou, malicko bych upravil:

                    Metaplasias including immature metaplasias, cellswith signs
                    of/indicating HSIL, sporadic clusters, mixed microflora

                    Martin

                    Dne 27.3.2013 18:10, Matej Klimes napsal(a):

                    > ... in a non-medical document.. can those in the know check the
                    > following:
                    >
                    > Predchozi suspektni cytologie, followed by number, date and *(za'v. 2)
                    > (or za'v. 3)* I'm presuming this is *za'vaz^nost / severity?*
                    >

                    > *metaplaze vcetne nezrale, bunky naznacene HSIL, oj. shluk
                    > Smisena flora*
                    >
                    > Metaplasia including immature, cells designated HSIL, sporadic
                    > aggregates
                    > Mixed flora
                    >
                    > Does this sound plausible?
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    >
                    > Matej

                  • Jan Culka
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 27 10:28 AM
                      Mne se to v zasade libi, ovsem v originale jsou zrejme blbe ty carky.
                      HSIL = High-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion , to sis asi vygooglil, takze tahle porucha je u tech nezralych bunek jen naznacena, ne plne rozvinuta. Ale jakym vyrazem to prelozit? Mozna implying?
                      H.

                      >naznacene nebude oznacene, ale jen velmi castecne, nebo pripominajici
                      >HSIL
                      >Honza

                    • (no author)
                      Message 10 of 18 , Apr 2, 2013
                        Martine a Honzo,

                        opozdene diky, dostal jsem se k tomu az ted..

                        Nerozumel jsem tomu, co chtel rict, z Martinovy interpretace je to
                        jasne, dik