telephone (Telecom) expressions

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2000
      Hi all,

      I'm encountering a few Czech telephone technology expressions I need advice
      about.

      Some abbreviations:

      1) "rozhrani SO respektive S2" (perhaps not necessary to translate);

      2) probably quite trivial: "ustredny EZS a EPS";

      and a toughy:

      3) "rozvodna pole zar'ezovych pasku" (pripadne patchpanelu s konektory
      RJ45) - I think I have a small idea, but I'd rather hear from someone who
      knows.

      Thanks for any hints. (please send a copy of your reply to bangl@... -
      notification on my cell phone; tkanks)