REVISITED: dilci

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 24, 2013
      Another possible solution in some contexts?

      pracovnici akademickych ustavu byli casto nuceni vymyslet dilci vylepseni u v zasade zastaralych technologii a vyrobku.

      with Academy institute staff often compelled to think up piecemeal improvements to technologies and products that were basically outdated.

      BR

      Melvyn