Cestina 2.0

  • Pilucha, Jiri
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013
      Did you know about this site?
      Something of a Czech equivalent of the Urban Dctionary

      You can subscribe to getting email notifications every time a new word is added.

      http://cestina20.cz/slovnik/chlebovka

      Jiri

    • Pavel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013
        Thanks, Jirka!

        I know "picitac" and use it quite often, but not necessarily with a negative connotation.

        And how am I supposed to call the "chlebovka" in my kitchen now? :-) Perhaps "rohlíkovka" or "houskovka"?