FWD: Czech tutor in Modletice

  • Kostas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      My name is Fernando and I work with Global LT. I found your information in the Global LT database and wanted to contact you again to see if you might be interested in a teaching opportunity. We currently have a position open for a Czech tutor in Modletice, Czech Republic.

      Details:
      Student: Native English speaking adult female, Novice in Czech.
      Schedule: Once a week for 2 hours, Friday early afternoon.
      Location: at Caterpillar offices in Modletice, Czech Republic.

      The rate for the class is $25.00 USD per hour.

      Please let us know if you would be interested in this opportunity. Otherwise, perhaps you may know someone who might be interested. I would greatly appreciate any referral you could offer.
      Kind regards,
      Fernando

      Fernando Vargas
      Recruiter

      1871 Woodslee Drive
      Troy, MI 48083 USA
      TEL 001+ (248) 786-0999 ext.71
      FAX 001+ (248) 786-0985
      rvargas@...
      http://www.global-lt.com
      AMERICAS . EMEA . APAC
      Language Training | Destination Services | Multi-Cultural Training | Translation Services
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        Hey! An LSP in my neck of the woods!

        I can tell you all that this is a good company that pays, and that they're offering you about what they'd pay in the US. At least locally, their freelancers like them.

        Jamie