Re: CI elements

  • wustpisk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 2:54 AM
      I'm not sure about CI, but 'smart casual is sufficient' (postaci) is much better than 'smart casual is enough' !

      As Charlie said, the CI might be corporate identity, i.e. a company lapel pin or similar. It is very Czech to use the word 'elements' ('prvky').

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Charles Stanford <charliestanfordtranslations@...> wrote:

      > Any more context to go on Petr? I suppose it could be corporate identity
      > elements but I am guessing
      >
      > On 9 March 2013 08:38, Petr <padamek@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Potreboval bych vedet, co v segmentu:
      > > Formal (smart casual is enough) dress, CI elements
      > > znamená "CI elements". Diky predem.
      > > Petr Adamek

    • Petr
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 12:09 PM
        Je to skoleni prodejcu jedne firmy o tom, jak ziskavat nove zakazniky. Corporate identity by tam vyhovovalo.
        Petr