CI elements

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
      Potreboval bych vedet, co v segmentu:
      Formal (smart casual is enough) dress, CI elements
      znamená "CI elements". Diky predem.
      Petr Adamek
    • Charles Stanford
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
        Any more context to go on Petr? I suppose it could be corporate identity
        elements but I am guessing

        On 9 March 2013 08:38, Petr <padamek@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Potreboval bych vedet, co v segmentu:
        > Formal (smart casual is enough) dress, CI elements
        > znamen�� "CI elements". Diky predem.
        > Petr Adamek

      • wustpisk
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
          I'm not sure about CI, but 'smart casual is sufficient' (postaci) is much better than 'smart casual is enough' !

          As Charlie said, the CI might be corporate identity, i.e. a company lapel pin or similar. It is very Czech to use the word 'elements' ('prvky').

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Charles Stanford <charliestanfordtranslations@...> wrote:

          > Any more context to go on Petr? I suppose it could be corporate identity
          > elements but I am guessing
          >
          > On 9 March 2013 08:38, Petr <padamek@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Potreboval bych vedet, co v segmentu:
          > > Formal (smart casual is enough) dress, CI elements
          > > znamená "CI elements". Diky predem.
          > > Petr Adamek

        • Petr
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
            Je to skoleni prodejcu jedne firmy o tom, jak ziskavat nove zakazniky. Corporate identity by tam vyhovovalo.
            Petr