Re: [Czechlist] Vyznam casti vety

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      I don't think that sentence was written by a native English speaker, and it looks like a translation from some other language.

      By "covers" could they mean insurance? Could they mean the recipient covering the taxes, duties, etc.?

      It really is impossible to understand, and the only thing you can do is try to figure out what the intent might have been in the original language.

      Jamie