Re[2]: [Czechlist] jak se namane

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28 4:47 AM
      Well, actually, 20 cigs a day doesn't sound that bad to me (non-smoker,
      but heavy smokers go through two packets a day, don't they?)... same
      goes for chain smoking, if you chain smoke, you're bound to end up with
      more than 20 a day..

      That's why I said when, not whenever (my first choice), because
      whenever suggests any time all the time..

      My feeling is that he was trying to make it sound better, maybe he does
      chain smoke and goes through two packs a day, but 'jak se namane'
      sounds like - when other people are smoking, when I have a bit of time,
      or something like that to me...

      Anyway, not terribly important, but it doesn't sound like a super heavy
      smoker (feel like I'm defending smoking now:)