Monterky

  • Kostas
    Message 1 of 46 , Feb 27, 2013
      How to say this in English in non-slangish way? It is the bluecollar's working suit. A nice quote in Czech has landed at my FB page, and I want to share it to my friends, including non-Czechs. It says:

      "Most people miss their opportunity, since it is dressed in "blue working suit" and looks like work."

      Thank you,

      K.
    • Sarka Rubkova
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 5 11:25 PM
        Nakonec jsem opravdu zvolila tuto variantu, že jedná o zabalené zboží
        dodávané na nezakrytém náklaďáku

        Sarka