Re: [Czechlist] ADMIN: Database of translators + Svepomoc

  • Radovan Pletka
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 2 7:32 AM
      Uvital bych, kdyz byste tam da vsechny whodne detaily z
      www.czechtranslation.com

      Radovan Pletka

      At 10:21 AM 1/23/01 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hello,
      >
      >If anybody wishes to be added to the growing Czechlist database of
      >translators, just send me whichever details you wish to publicize
      >(e.g. name, address, telephone, fax, email, specializations, other
      >notes) and I will add them to the database at my next opportunity.
      >
      >http://www.egroups.com/database/Czechlist
      >

      >This week's Svepomoc meeting is at the Mikulas Dacicky wine-bar,
      >Viktora Huga 2, Prague 5 - Smichov, starting 5.30 pm.
      >
      >Dr. Zehrovak
      >
      >zehrovak@...
      >

      >Add your details to the Czechlist translators' database:
      >
      >http://www.egroups.com/database/Czechlist

      Radovan Pletka, Czech and Slovak Services
      P.O.Box 11202, Burke, VA 22015, USA
      Phone703 323 6659, E-fax 561 423 8233, Mobile phone 703 980 8554
      pletka@..., RPletka@..., ICQ: 286 386 96
      www.czechtranslation.com - www.jobsfortranslators.com
      Publisher of the famous weekly job list for translators/interpreters -Feel
      free to request a sample (-:
      Subscription $30 per year
      (cash, check, VISA, MASTER and AMEX accepted)