Re: [Czechlist] Re: Sights

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 12, 2013
      We're wandering away now... there was the occasional this or that view,
      but my main thing concerning pamatky was that they were thrown in as
      one of the benefits/things you get.. and it was usually a standalone
      term and/or a caption/graphic element on a page, together with a photo
      of one of Prague's finest..