[Czechlist] help ENG-CES waiver of inadmissibility

  • Helena Subrtova
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hello everybody,

      Could anyone help me with:
      a waiver of inadmissibility (in the last sentence)

      You are not required to have another medical examination as long as your
      form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, is
      filed within one year of your overseas medical examination, and the medical
      examination did not reveal a Class A medical condition, or if you did have a
      Class A medical condition, you received a waiver of inadmissibility and have
      complied with the terms and conditions of the waiver.

      Thanks.

      Helena
    • Melvyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
        I found this but it probably sounds odd:

        Pokud by vzdani se neprípustnosti udelil USCIS, pak malajský zadatel o vizum musi byt vydano o vizum kratce pote.
        www.cs.takenew.info/k1-viza-malajsie

        Or could you try a different approach along these lines?

        Je-li navrh podan po lhute, je lhostejno, kdo jej podava a zda muze byt ucinena vyjimka z nepripustnosti.
        https://is.muni.cz/www/210560/.../Filip-Komentar_ZUS-1.txt

        Or take a positive approach. Jdem na to od lesa. A) Vzdani se neprípustnosti = B) zvlastni povoleni, surely? Can anybody think of a situation where A is the case but B is not? :-)

        BR

        Melvyn

        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Helena Subrtova wrote:

        > Hello everybody,
        >
        > Could anyone help me with:
        > a waiver of inadmissibility (in the last sentence)
        >
        > You are not required to have another medical examination as long as your
        > form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, is
        > filed within one year of your overseas medical examination, and the medical
        > examination did not reveal a Class A medical condition, or if you did have a
        > Class A medical condition, you received a waiver of inadmissibility and have
        > complied with the terms and conditions of the waiver.
        >

        > Thanks.
        >
        > Helena

      • Helena Subrtova
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
          The document contains:
          V dokumentu se tyka ockovani (kdy odmitne ockovani):
          Applicant will request a waiver based on religious or moral convictions.

          H.

          Predmet: [Czechlist] Re: help ENG-CES waiver of inadmissibility

          "I found this but it probably sounds odd:

          Pokud by vzdani se nepripustnosti udelil USCIS, pak malajsky zadatel o vizum
          musi byt vydano o vizum kratce pote.
          www.cs.takenew.info/k1-viza-malajsie

          Or could you try a different approach along these lines?

          Je-li navrh podan po lhute, je lhostejno, kdo jej podava a zda muze byt
          ucinena vyjimka z nepripustnosti.
          https://is.muni.cz/www/210560/.../Filip-Komentar_ZUS-1.txt

          Or take a positive approach. Jdem na to od lesa. A) Vzdani se nepripustnosti