Re: TERM: Vyletni vlacek

  • wustpisk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
      In the Moravsky kras this is called the 'Ecotrain'

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Melvyn" wrote:

      > Here's the kind of thing:
      > http://www.vyletnivlacek.cz/index.php?f=1
      > though this is for the one that trundles around Spindl.
      >
      > Can anybody come up with anything more appealing than "Happy Train"? Or maybe that kinda sums it up. :-) It's just that we already have a Happy Hill and happy houses and lots of happy this and happy that in the area concerned.
      >
      > BR
      >
      > Melvyn

    • Melvyn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Alena Rysková 2e wrote:

        > Ja vim, ze to nepomuze,
        > ale kdyz slysim "vlacek", zacnu si zpivat "Chattanooga choo choo"
        > Alena

        Pardon me, sir,
        Is that the Krkonoše Choo Choo?
        Track 29,
        Well you can give me a shine.

        I can afford
        To board Krakonoš's Choo Choo
        Cause I've got my fare,
        And just a trifle to spare.

        Sorted.

        :-)

        Melvyn
      • Melvyn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "wustpisk" wrote:

          > In the Moravsky kras this is called the 'Ecotrain'

          That is handy to know. Cheers.

          BR

          Melvyn