TERM: Vyletni vlacek

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
      Here's the kind of thing:
      http://www.vyletnivlacek.cz/index.php?f=1
      though this is for the one that trundles around Spindl.

      Can anybody come up with anything more appealing than "Happy Train"? Or maybe that kinda sums it up. :-) It's just that we already have a Happy Hill and happy houses and lots of happy this and happy that in the area concerned.

      BR

      Melvyn
    • Alena Rysková 2e
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
        Ja vim, ze to nepomuze,
        ale kdyz slysim "vlacek", zacnu si zpivat "Chattanooga choo choo"
        Alena

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
          In the Moravsky kras this is called the 'Ecotrain'

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Melvyn" wrote:

          > Here's the kind of thing:
          > http://www.vyletnivlacek.cz/index.php?f=1
          > though this is for the one that trundles around Spindl.
          >
          > Can anybody come up with anything more appealing than "Happy Train"? Or maybe that kinda sums it up. :-) It's just that we already have a Happy Hill and happy houses and lots of happy this and happy that in the area concerned.
          >
          > BR
          >
          > Melvyn

        • Melvyn
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Alena Rysková 2e wrote:

            > Ja vim, ze to nepomuze,
            > ale kdyz slysim "vlacek", zacnu si zpivat "Chattanooga choo choo"
            > Alena

            Pardon me, sir,
            Is that the Krkonoše Choo Choo?
            Track 29,
            Well you can give me a shine.

            I can afford
            To board Krakonoš's Choo Choo
            Cause I've got my fare,
            And just a trifle to spare.

            Sorted.

            :-)

            Melvyn
          • Melvyn
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 30, 2013
              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "wustpisk" wrote:

              > In the Moravsky kras this is called the 'Ecotrain'

              That is handy to know. Cheers.

              BR

              Melvyn