Fw: [Czechlist] Digest Number 477

  • Dusan Papousek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Sorry, I made a funny mistake in the message I mailed few minutes ago
      (inhabitants are probably not a contamination). The answer to the first
      query should read

      "The meaning is that there is e.g. a medium source of water contamination
      producing a contamination equivalent to contamination produced by 5 - 10
      thous. inhabitants (waste water)".

      D. P.