Re: 'u"u"u'

  • wustpisk
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2013
      The EU standard is No

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2013
        Then the EU standard and the US standard agree. Wonder why I keep getting "no." from multiple translators on the other side of the ocean.

        One thing I have noticed from used TM: Hardly anyone knows how to punctuate. You'd think people who make language their business would learn to. I studied to make sure my Czech punctuation was correct (to the best of my knowledge), but I get English translations with French, German and Czech punctuation all the time.

        Jamie