TERM: Blizky

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Blizky can be an awkward one sometimes. In some contexts I try to work in the idea of "affinity". Elsewhere I adopt this kind of approach:

      Tak Masarykova akademie prace byla zamerena predevsim na podporu vedecke organizace prace – tim podporila technokraticke snahy, blizke mnohym tehdejsim podnikatelum a technikum.

      Hence the Masaryk Academy of Labour focused primarily on supporting the scientific organization of labour – thus supporting technocratic endeavours, which were close to the heart of many an entrepreneur and technician at that time.

      BR

      Melvyn