Re: [Czechlist] Clinical trial term

  • Markéta Vilhelmová
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
      Hello,
      I've never met this but I guess it should be a paper where duties and
      responsibilities are assigned to SI/PI/other staff and confirmed by
      signature.

      Marketa

      --
      Marketa Vilhelmova
      Domasov u Stbk. 46

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
        Exactly. Not incommon in trial documentation. A specific wordingI was
        able to find in my files is 'Site Personnel Signature Sheet'. I am sure
        there are more depending to sponsor and English flavor but unable tofind
        others right now.

        HTH
        Martin