Re: [Czechlist] Re: Unclear sentence

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 16, 2013
      Melvyn> I can only guess. Perhaps you have a choice between EITHER
      brushing the bleach on your teeth just as you might brush on toothpaste
      OR using the tray ...

      That would be my understanding.. , but I think the wear-in part could
      be an attempt at saying somethng like 'wear the gel on your teeth in
      the tray/using the tray' .. a bit clumsy, I know, but that's the only
      thing I can imagine..

      So yes, it's either brush the whitening gel on or put it in the tray
      and "wear" that... as for five minutes before and after *whitening*
      your teeth, I think they were meaning to say before and after
      *brushing* your teeth (with ordinary toothpaste) - that's usually the
      way these things are used, I understand..

      Matej