RE: [Czechlist] Re: Long adjectival phrases revisited plus season's greetings

  • Pilucha, Jiri
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 31 6:45 AM
      Well, normally people in this forum asking for advice/explanation usually do get one instead of being told there’s no point in answering, even if they ask about something that others may consider obvious, or even if something is obvious by any objective standard. If it was so obvious to the requester, s/he would‘t be asking in the first place, correct? Even if the question is utterly idiotic, people in this forum don’t get put down like this. But you’re absolutely right about the dangers of the Internet in the absence of face-to-face/voice-to-voice contact, and admittedly I’ve multiple times been guilty of causing similar misunderstandings or even worse, therefore I hereby drop my charges okay? No hard feelings.

      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 4, 2013
        Ach jo, no tak ja to zkusim. Ale nezarucuju, ze mi to dlouho vydrzi :-)

        Porad jeste Martin