Re: [Czechlist] COMP: minus sign

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
      Hey Joe,

      Thanks for your response. However, your hints result in producing ndash.
      The former should be CTRL-numeric minus, I suppose.

      I have meanwhile figured out a way in Word: ALT+8722 under Windows. It
      doesn't work in other applications for me though.

      It might be further confusing that the difference between minus and
      ndash is hardly noticable in some fonts, such Calibri, which puts the
      two at the same level above line bottom.

    • Josef Hlavac
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
        Hmm... apparently, I've been wrong in using n-dash and minus-sign
        interchangeably...

        J.