Re[2]: [Czechlist] "napojení na sociální zázemí"

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2012
      I was out before Charlie,

      but (without seeing the context), it sounds to me that in this case - a
      najemni smlouva - the napojeni bit has nothing to do with water (or any
      other) utility connection... it simply means that the client is renting
      a room which does not have welfare facilities (most probably just the
      toilet in this case), but has access to a communal one... i.e. you get
      a basic office/room with perhaps a washbasin or a rudimentary kitchen
      sink to make your coffee, plus there's a toilet with a washbasin, or
      maybe even a bathroom with shower somewhere near that you have access
      to, but it's not exclusively yours..

      Napojeni means something like connection here in the sense of "being
      able (and allowed) to walk to", as opposed to napojeni/water mains
      connection that Sarka and Hana went for..

      I'm pretty sure that's what this is from the way the sentence goes and
      from the fact that it's a lease contract as opposed to a technicka
      zprava or other type of tech spec kind of doc, but perhaps more context
      somewhere else will show I'm wrong.