Zdravím

  • geigerhannah20
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      Please would someone be interested in cca 1900 words due Monday morning EST USA (Virginia). The leagalese of this patent is no problem, but it is "zpùsob ovládánípneumatického nýtovacího stroje", i.e. more tech.eng. than I can do this weekend while taking care of a sick mother.

      I am sure you can ask for a 'good buck' money was not discussed and she is desperate, knows I am trying to get her someone.

      It is an patent agency, they have a website,offices in the UK, seems kosher.

      Thanks

      Hannah

      If interested, please contact me at hgeige@... and I would give you direct e-mail to this lady.