Re: termin - architektura (Sarka?)

  • wustpisk
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
      I'll give my two-penneth as well and also vote for facilities.

      It is deeply unsatisfactory, but seems to be the word that is used in the absence of anything else.

      > "Facilities area" sounds okay to me here.
      >
      > BR
      >
      > M.
      >
      > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, czechlist@ wrote:
      > >
      > > The blanket word is facilities - e.g. here is the British Museum's
      > > facilities page (they have a separate page for the shop)
      > >
      > > http://www.britishmuseum.org/visiting/facilities.aspx
      > >
      > > I'd say the facilities area.

    • Melvyn
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "wustpisk" <gerry.vickers@...> wrote:

        > I'll give my two-penneth as well and also vote for facilities.
        >
        > It is deeply unsatisfactory, but seems to be the word that is used in the absence of anything else.

        Or how about amenities? Visitors' amenities?

        http://www.australia2013.com/visitors/amenities.php

        Though I am happy enough with visitors' facilities.

      • popovicejen
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
          What about "Guest Services"?

          Jennifer