Re: termin - architektura (Sarka?)

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
      "Facilities area" sounds okay to me here.

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, czechlist@... wrote:

      > The blanket word is facilities - e.g. here is the British Museum's
      > facilities page (they have a separate page for the shop)
      >
      > http://www.britishmuseum.org/visiting/facilities.aspx
      >
      > I'd say the facilities area.
    • Hana Jarolímová
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
        dekuji moc vsem
        z utrob plynojemu zdravi
      • wustpisk
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
          I'll give my two-penneth as well and also vote for facilities.

          It is deeply unsatisfactory, but seems to be the word that is used in the absence of anything else.

          > "Facilities area" sounds okay to me here.
          >
          > BR
          >
          > M.
          >
          > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, czechlist@ wrote:
          > >
          > > The blanket word is facilities - e.g. here is the British Museum's
          > > facilities page (they have a separate page for the shop)
          > >
          > > http://www.britishmuseum.org/visiting/facilities.aspx
          > >
          > > I'd say the facilities area.

        • Melvyn
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "wustpisk" <gerry.vickers@...> wrote:

            > I'll give my two-penneth as well and also vote for facilities.
            >
            > It is deeply unsatisfactory, but seems to be the word that is used in the absence of anything else.

            Or how about amenities? Visitors' amenities?

            http://www.australia2013.com/visitors/amenities.php

            Though I am happy enough with visitors' facilities.

          • popovicejen
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
              What about "Guest Services"?

              Jennifer