Re: [Czechlist] termin - architektura (Sarka?)

  • Hana Jarolímová
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
      Honzo, dik, a rest zone se mi libi, jeste pockam, jestli se neozve nekdo
      jiny
    • czechlist@czechlist.org
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
        and here is the Fitzwilliam Museum's.
        http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/visit/facilities.html

        The thing about services is that in this context it might sound like
        educational services etc. (indeed, you can see that heading on the Fitz'
        facilities page).

        On 16.11.2012 10:17, vtalacko@... wrote:
        > The blanket word is facilities - e.g. here is the British Museum's
        > facilities page (they have a separate page for the shop)
        >
        > http://www.britishmuseum.org/visiting/facilities.aspx
        >
        > I'd say the facilities area.
        >
        > On 16.11.2012 10:03, Jan Culka wrote:
        >> rest zone?
        >> services zone?
        >> Centre of services (tak tomu rikaji v letnanskem PVA)
        >> Honza

      • Melvyn
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
          "Facilities area" sounds okay to me here.

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, czechlist@... wrote:

          > The blanket word is facilities - e.g. here is the British Museum's
          > facilities page (they have a separate page for the shop)
          >
          > http://www.britishmuseum.org/visiting/facilities.aspx
          >
          > I'd say the facilities area.
        • Hana Jarolímová
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
            dekuji moc vsem
            z utrob plynojemu zdravi
          • wustpisk
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
              I'll give my two-penneth as well and also vote for facilities.

              It is deeply unsatisfactory, but seems to be the word that is used in the absence of anything else.

              > "Facilities area" sounds okay to me here.
              >
              > BR
              >
              > M.
              >
              > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, czechlist@ wrote:
              > >
              > > The blanket word is facilities - e.g. here is the British Museum's
              > > facilities page (they have a separate page for the shop)
              > >
              > > http://www.britishmuseum.org/visiting/facilities.aspx
              > >
              > > I'd say the facilities area.

            • Melvyn
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
                --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "wustpisk" <gerry.vickers@...> wrote:

                > I'll give my two-penneth as well and also vote for facilities.
                >
                > It is deeply unsatisfactory, but seems to be the word that is used in the absence of anything else.

                Or how about amenities? Visitors' amenities?

                http://www.australia2013.com/visitors/amenities.php

                Though I am happy enough with visitors' facilities.

              • popovicejen
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 16, 2012
                  What about "Guest Services"?

                  Jennifer