Thanks: RE: [Czechlist] Dotaz agentura

  • Mgr. Iveta Pecinkova - Preklady&tlumoceni
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 6, 2012
      Thanks Jamie.

      Iveta

      _____

      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of James Kirchner
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:27 PM
      To: czechlist@...
      Subject: Re: [Czechlist] Dotaz agentura

      I don't have experience with STAR Group Italy, but I have a lot of
      experience with their Paris offices and others, and they are a huge company,
      pay on time (even remind you if they think you've waited too long to
      invoice) and are nice people.

      When they wanted me to do jobs in their own CAT tool, STAR Transit NXT, they
      actually gave me a free one-year license, and they provided me with a lot of
      help when I was first getting used to the program -- even access to
      technical experts. They were very patient. When the license ran out, I
      didn't ask for a free renewal, because I'd made so much money from them that
      I didn't mind paying for a perpetual license (at a deep discount, of
      course).

      If their Italian office is like the the offices I've worked for, I wouldn't
      hesitate to work for them, if you're happy with their rates.

      Jamie