Re: [Czechlist] SK>EN ved.a odb.dusev.prac.

  • Mihail Mihaylov
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      The Czech statistical office uses for this occupational class (Vedectí a odborní dusevní pracovníci - Klasifikace zamestnání, KZAM-2) simply "professionals" in English.

      HTH,

      Mihail

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        Thank you very much Mihail.

        Kinga Kaw�cka
        Translator/Reviser, Zebra Translations Limited
        Registered office: 7 Paynes Park, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG5 1EH, UK
        Tel: +44 (0)1462 429715; Fax: +44 (0)1462 429766
        E-mail: kkawecka@...<mailto:gnewhouse@...>
        http://www.zebratranslations.co.uk
        Company registered in United Kingdom: registration no. 4521622
        This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.

        Any files sent by Zebra Translations Limited via e-mail will have been checked by an anti-virus system. However, Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Zebra Translations Limited does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

        The Czech statistical office uses for this occupational class (Vedect� a odborn� dusevn� pracovn�ci - Klasifikace zamestn�n�, KZAM-2) simply "professionals" in English.

        HTH,

        Mihail