SK>EN ved.a odb.dušev.prac.

  • kingakawecka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am revising a translation of a document which contains a list of professions from Slovak into English and I am stuck on the above phrase. The translator has said "science and expert intellectual" but I am wondering whether there is a better way of expressing this in English.

      As usual, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
      Many thanks in advance

      Kind regards
      Kinga Kawecka