insult, injury

  • Pilucha, Jiri
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2012
      Dobry den,

      mohu Vas poprosit o navrhy a napady na stylisticky zdarily preklad uslovi "add insult to injury"

      dekuji mnohokrat

      Jirka

    • Jakub Skrebsky
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 20, 2012
        Perhaps it has been here before. I have lost access to my yahoo account so I cannot search Czechlist history.

        Anyway, here is the link:

        http://www.medilexicon.com/medicalabbreviations.php

        Jakub
      • Melvyn
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 20, 2012
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Jakub Skrebsky <jakub.skrebsky@...> wrote:

          > Perhaps it has been here before. I have lost access to my yahoo account so I cannot search Czechlist history.

          Many thanks for the glossary link. Let me know if I can help with your access problems.

          Regards,

          M.

          > http://www.medilexicon.com/medicalabbreviations.php
        • zora.jackman
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 21, 2012
            Asi to bude trochu i zalezet na kontextu. Hodilo by se nasypat sul do rany?
            ZORA

            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Pilucha, Jiri" <jiri.pilucha@...> wrote:

            > Dobry den,
            >
            > mohu Vas poprosit o navrhy a napady na stylisticky zdarily preklad uslovi "add insult to injury"
            >
            > dekuji mnohokrat
            >
            > Jirka

          • Pilucha, Jiri
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 21, 2012
              To by se hodilo naprosto presne, Zoro. Diky. Jirka

              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Pilucha, Jiri" <jiri.pilucha@...<mailto:jiri.pilucha@...>> wrote:

              > Dobry den,
              >
              > mohu Vas poprosit o navrhy a napady na stylisticky zdarily preklad uslovi "add insult to injury"
              >
              > dekuji mnohokrat
              >
              > Jirka

            • Jakub Skrebsky
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 21, 2012
                Kolegove, mam nabidku na maly voiceover projekt (max 2 hodiny prace). Zakaznik chce chlapecky hlas, vek 9-10 let.
                Mate-li doma nadane dite patricneho pohlavi a kvalitni mikrofon, poslete vzorek co nejdrive na jakub.skrebsky@....

                Jakub