Re: [Czechlist] Culture bumps

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 27, 2012
      Yes, but this was recently, and Czechs have had time to get used to this idea. When I lived there, quite a while ago now, the expression appeared to be quite new, and some people didn't know how to interpret it.

      Remember that when I moved there, there was no term in Czech for Valentine's Day, and typical Czechs had never heard of it. So this was a long time ago.

      Jamie