Re: [Czechlist] zápočet odpracovaných rokov

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2012
      Hi Charlie,

      not sure what the ENG term is, but it's basically a form/document that
      says how many years a person worked for a particular employer .. They
      get it when they finish working for that employer and it serves (along
      with similar forms/documents from other employers they may have worked
      for) as a basis for calculating their pension when they retire.. part
      of the never ending red tape that 'socialka' generates..

      The word zapocet is a bit confusing here, it doesn't mean credit as in
      university, I guess it means that the years indicated are "zapoctene",
      they count for the purposes of pension..

      In any case I'm pretty sure this is what it is - despite never been
      employed full time in my life.. I'm sure you'll be able to find
      something meaningful in ENG to say this