Nabidka pro studenta

  • pavel.janousek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2012
      Zdravim do skupiny,

      obratila se na me jedna polska firma, pro kterou pracuju, ze by potrebovali udelat pruzkum prazskeho trhu. Shaneji nejlepe studenta/studentku mluvici anglicky a cesky:

      We have 3 departments at our company:
      Academy - Polish courses for foreigners/business English
      Agency - Translation (this one works in Poland and outside)
      Expat Services - B2C - supporting individuals with registrations in Poland, work permits etc. B2B supporting businesses that want to enter Polish market, need researches, setting up a branch here etc.

      I need to see if there are similar companies in Prague and how big.
      And if not one-stop-shops like this then how does it work separately...

      So basically some market research but I would like to participate in it and creating it because I always find it more valuable then when I outsource it completely - that's why a student that I can influence a bit ;)) (of course with a price advantage too) would be a great solution!

      Nemate doma studenta/studentku, kteri by meli zajem? Dam vam pak primy kontakt a domluvite se s firmou sami.

      Prosim o e-mail na preklady@....

      Diky a hezky den
      Pavel