[Czechlist] help CES-ENG masaze

  • Mgr. Helena Subrtova
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2012
      Hello everybody,

      Could you please help me with:

      detoxikacni medova masaz - detoxicating honey massage

      galvanicka zehlicka - ?galvanic iron

      (esp. what is appropriate in the UK)

      Both are related to beauty.

      Thank you.

      Helena
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2012
        The first one appears to be called a "honey detox massage".

        The second appears to be called a "wrinkle iron", or sometimes a "galvanic wrinkle iron". Usually "wrinkle iron" is used, and "galvanic" appears elsewhere in the paragraph.

        Jamie

        On Sep 12, 2012, at 11:19 AM, Mgr. Helena Subrtova wrote:

        > Hello everybody,
        >

        > Could you please help me with:
        >
        > detoxikacni medova masaz - detoxicating honey massage
        >
        > galvanicka zehlicka - ?galvanic iron
        >
        > (esp. what is appropriate in the UK)
        >

        > Both are related to beauty.
        >

        > Thank you.
        >

        > Helena
      • wustpisk
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2012
          Do you mean this:
          http://www.skinwrinkleiron.com/

          Hopefully I will never have to encounter such a thing, so I don't know whether it is appropriate or not :)

          As for your other query - 'Detox' seems to be quite en vogue at the moment, so I would use something along those lines. Honey detox massage or a combination. I doubt whether there is an official term for it.