RE: [Czechlist] TERM

  • Karel Navrátil
    Message 1 of 293 , Sep 7, 2012
      Děkuji Martinovi i Matějovi za pomoc.
      Karel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Martin Janda
      Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:42 AM
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Czechlist] TERM

      I would think they offer her a fixed salary in exchange for exclusivity.
      In other words, they pay her 80,000 juans and she works just for/thru
      the agency, not for anyone else (clubs). If they spot her working for
      someone else, no exclusivity and no fixed salary any more - we just pay
      you what you earn, minus our commission.

      HTH
      Martin

      Dne 7.9.2012 11:27, Karel Navrátil napsal(a):
      > Hi, I´m translating a Chinese contract and am quite at a loss how to
      > understand the following:
      >

      > The agency agrees to offer the model 80,000 rmb gross (which means if the
      > total job amount of the model lower than 80,000 rmb agency will look her
      job
      > total as 80,000 rmb)
      >

      > Does this mean that if the model works less than expected by the contract
      > she will still get 80,000 rmb?
      >

      > The text then goes on like this:
      >

      > During the period of 3 months, the model need agree not always go to
      club,
      > or work in club. Once agency find the model work in club, or always go to
      > club agency have right to change guarantee contract to commission
      contract.

      > The contract is for 90 days. Does this mean that during the first 3 months
      > the model need not work if there is no job for her?
      >

      > Thanks for any suggestions,
      >

      > Karel

    • "Karel Navrátil"
      Message 293 of 293 , Apr 30
        Děkuji Šárce i Martinovi.
        Karel

        Dne 30.04.15, "Martin Janda martinjanda@... [Czechlist]" <Czechlist@yahoogroups.com> napsal:

        Nebo, v mirne obmene, /facilities of public interest/

        Martin