Re: [Czechlist] Opakovane zkontrolovat

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
      What the translator probably means is that there was another check-up
      previously, this is a re-check-up. But agree with you Charlie - would
      skip it.

      The translator has a lot of room for improvement in writing/styling
      skills too.

      Martin

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
        If the translator insists, try offering 'Znovu zkontrolovat'. This
        includes the 're' message but avoids confusion with multiple periodical
        visits thereafter.

        HTH
        Martin