Re: [Czechlist] Re: Google translate revisited - Google caught semi-dressed [which is what they reckon 'v nedbalkach' is]

    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 6, 2012
      I'm 99.9% sure the client didn't know.. it's a multinational company
      with HQ in the US, it took me quite a bit of time to find it - and then
      more to find the right version (which happens to be wrong/not
      current)...

      The ToS are localised for some countries and will show up in their
      language (well, an attempt at) at the localised GA website and not
      localised and shows up in English eventhough other stuff may be
      localised (this is the case of Slovakia, for example, see the intro of
      that geek's blog entry..) probably better if all the translations are
      as bad as this one..