Re: Re: [Czechlist] just curious - "rozkoukat se" in English

  • Kent Christopher Kasha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Actually Suss out is used in Canada. I am not saying it is common, but I doubt you could find an English-native Canadian who would not know what it means. So 99.9 percent might be a bit of an exaggeration, even assuming not a single American has ever heard of it. So let's just say that no Americans, Mexicans, Quebecois or person from the Carribean or Central American parts of NA would know it, so that probably knocks it down to 94.32 percent.