Disclosing or receiving party

  • zdenek_bobek
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hi all,
      I am having trouble understanding a legal term: The document I am translating contains a list of necessary items that are supposed to be enclosed into a large package of other documents. There is a person, called Project manager, who is obviously the man who will have to do almost everything (and if does not die of a heart attack, he will be rewarded at the end of the whole show). And the sentence where I got stuck is as follows:
      "Project manager shall be in direct contact with NIS's personnel as Disclosing and/or Receiving party." I know who the project manager is, I know what NIS means, but what the heck is the the correct Czech term for the "Disclosing Party" and the "Receiving Party"?
      From the overheated Brno
      your Bobby (Zdenek Bobek)
    • Alena Rysková 2e
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
        To ma urcite co do cineni s utajovanymi informacemi a jejich poskytovanim/sdelovanim na strane jedne a prijimanim na strane druhe.
        HTH
        Alena

        I am having trouble understanding a legal term: The document I am translating contains a list of necessary items that are supposed to be enclosed into a large package of other documents. There is a person, called Project manager, who is obviously the man who will have to do almost everything (and if does not die of a heart attack, he will be rewarded at the end of the whole show). And the sentence where I got stuck is as follows:
        "Project manager shall be in direct contact with NIS's personnel as Disclosing and/or Receiving party." I know who the project manager is, I know what NIS means, but what the heck is the the correct Czech term for the "Disclosing Party" and the "Receiving Party"?
        From the overheated Brno
        your Bobby (Zdenek Bobek)

      • Alena Rysková 2e
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
          ... jsem se unahlila s odklepnutim, tedy: strana sdelujici (infce) a strana prijimajici (infce).
          my tu mame uz zase bourku ...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
            Nevidim kontext, ale nebude to neco jako

            disclosing party - zamestnanci/spolupracovnici NIS kteri neco
            odevzdavaji/publikuji/predavaji
            receiving party - ti co neco dostavaji/ziskavaji/prebiraji

            ... nevim jak to pasuje na konkretni situaci, ale takhle mi to zni jak
            rika alena bude to neco s confidential info..

            >I am having trouble understanding a legal term: The document I am
            >translating contains a list of necessary items that are supposed to be
            >enclosed into a large package of other documents. There is a person,
            >called Project manager, who is obviously the man who will have to do
            >almost everything (and if does not die of a heart attack, he will be
            >rewarded at the end of the whole show). And the sentence where I got
            >stuck is as follows:
            >"Project manager shall be in direct contact with NIS's personnel as
            >Disclosing and/or Receiving party." I know who the project manager is,
            >I know what NIS means, but what the heck is the the correct Czech term
            >for the "Disclosing Party" and the "Receiving Party"?
            >From the overheated Brno
            >your Bobby (Zdenek Bobek)

          • zdenek_bobek
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
              Thank you, Alena and Matej, it really has a lot common with the non-disclosure agreement, the person must have been defined in the agreement, all right, but is there a Czech term for such a person in Czech právnicky-newspeak?

              > Nevidim kontext, ale nebude to neco jako
              >
              > disclosing party - zamestnanci/spolupracovnici NIS kteri neco
              > odevzdavaji/publikuji/predavaji
              > receiving party - ti co neco dostavaji/ziskavaji/prebiraji
              >
              > ... nevim jak to pasuje na konkretni situaci, ale takhle mi to zni jak
              > rika alena bude to neco s confidential info..

            • Alena Rysková 2e
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
                No ja myslim, ze zakon o ochrane osobnich udaju rika tomu sdelujicimu "subjekt udajuu", prijemce je prijemce.
                http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
                ale subjekt udaju je strasny...

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
                  No ale to se tyka sdelujiciho ktery sdeluje udaje o sobe, ne? - jako
                  kdyz nekde vyplnim adresu a cislo OP nebo co...

                  V te smlouve by to spise mohli byt lidi co sdeluji/predavaji a) osobni
                  udaje jinych osob/kjlientu atd., nebo sdeluji utajovane informace ktere
                  nejsou osobni udaje, ale treba obchodni informace te spolecnosti nebo
                  jejich klientu..

                  V obou pripadech by subjekt udaju byl nekdo jiny...

                  Bez kontextu a detailni znalosti varime z vody, ale Zdenku vzhledem k
                  tomu ze je to smlouva, tak si muzes (pokud nenajdes prokazatelny termin
                  ktery opravdu sedi) dovolit nadefinovat vpodstate jakykoli termin,
                  pokud bude sdelovat dany koncept, nadefinujes jej a pak jej budes
                  konzistentne pouzivat... takze bych napred z kontextu vycet kdo to je a
                  jake informace sdeluje a pak podle toho nasel nebo vytvoril vhodne
                  pojmenovani..

                  > No ja myslim, ze zakon o ochrane osobnich udaju rika tomu sdelujicimu
                  >"subjekt udajuu", prijemce je prijemce.
                  >http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
                  >ale subjekt udaju je strasny...

                • zdenek_bobek
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
                    Great idea, I will do my best in coining a Czech term.
                    I am sorry I cannot reveal much contextas I am also bound by a contract saying: " bla bla nepovíš, nesdìlíš, neodhalíš .. bla bla " just as jak praví klasik "My nesmíme ani naznaèovat."

                    Thank you everybody for co-operation.

                    ZB