Re: [Czechlist] Detska cokolada (about chocolate!)

    Message 1 of 51 , Jun 27, 2012
      I asked a Russian in my class tonight if she though detska cokolada was regular chocolate or a distinct product. She said it's definitely a distinct product, because it's specially formulated to promote children's hemoglobin production. That's what she said.

      Message 51 of 51 , Jul 19, 2012
        Hi Gerry,

        I actually vaguely recall them being called "banany..." or perhaps
        "bananky v cokolade" when I was a boy.

        By the way, I quite liked them then but I would think of them as much
        too chemical now...