Excellent survey about translation rates

  • Radek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      I just took the survey about translation rates. Most of surveys I took before, were quite bad. So I was nicely surprised to see real survey, well done, relevant for translators.
      Please see the info below and try to spare couple of minutes to take it, so that we can have better picture about rates.
      I am also still working about establishing a place to rate translation agencies on how much they pay for translators.

      Sincerely
      Radek Pletka
      ========================

      Survey from Common Sense Advisory

      Freelance translation providers are at the very heart of the translation industry. The prices you charge affect what translation agencies charge and what end clients pay. In a market that is getting more and more competitive, understanding the trends in translation pricing is imperative for your livelihood. For this reason, Common Sense Advisory invites you to participate in our 2012 pricing survey. If you elect to participate, you will receive a free summary of the resulting research.

      Not only that, but for the first time ever, we are giving freelance translators a chance to fully voice your concerns, complaints, and views on translation pricing and other issues – like the companies that fail to pay you for work completed. Our hope is that increased transparency on this topic will help move the industry in a more positive direction.

      We are publishing a report that will highlight the challenges you face – in your own words. And we will give every freelancer who participates a full copy of this report at no charge.

      Click here to take the survey.
      https://www.research.net/s/jobsfortranslators

      We look forward to hearing your voices on the topic of pricing and the other challenges you currently face in your work.

      If you have any questions, please contact Nataly Kelly
      nataly@commonsenseadvisory Subject: Pricing survey
      or Don DePalma Subject: Pricing survey
      don@...
      at Common Sense Advisory.