Re: [Czechlist] TECH: Avoiding Tag Editor?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
      This solution sounds worse than actually using the TagEditor.

      Since I use any tool that any good client wants me to use (assuming the work will pay off eventually), I'm with Josef. Most of these tools will allow painless translation of TagEditor files.

      I process TagEditor files in MemoQ, but Trados Studio 2011 processes them (with far fewer tags to deal with), and I understand Transit NXT does also, although I haven't tried it yet.

      Jamie