RE: [Czechlist] medical SK>EN - LPP abbreviation

  • Kinga Kawecka
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
      Hi Charlie,

      Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately it does not seem to fit the context, so I have put in a translator's note.
      Thanks anyway.
      Kind regards

      Kinga Kaw�cka
      Translator/Reviser, Zebra Translations Limited
      Registered office: 7 Paynes Park, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG5 1EH, UK
      Tel: +44 (0)1462 429715; Fax: +44 (0)1462 429766
      E-mail: kkawecka@...<mailto:gnewhouse@...>
      http://www.zebratranslations.co.uk
      Company registered in United Kingdom: registration no. 4521622
      *****************
      This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.

      Any files sent by Zebra Translations Limited via e-mail will have been checked by an anti-virus system. However, Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Zebra Translations Limited does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
        I'd say that any reasonably recent and decent CAT will open TTX. It may
        be necessary to pre-segment the TTX in tageditor.

        J.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
          This solution sounds worse than actually using the TagEditor.

          Since I use any tool that any good client wants me to use (assuming the work will pay off eventually), I'm with Josef. Most of these tools will allow painless translation of TagEditor files.

          I process TagEditor files in MemoQ, but Trados Studio 2011 processes them (with far fewer tags to deal with), and I understand Transit NXT does also, although I haven't tried it yet.

          Jamie