Re: [Czechlist] experiential environment

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
      Not sure if it fits the bill (mind you anything spiffy sounding will in
      these things, IMHO), but have you considered ZAZITKOVY??

      It's used for other stuff like zazitkova turistika etc., and it IMHO
      fits the definition you provided..

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        Yes - I would suggest Zážitkový as well - for example 'experiential learning' translates as 'Erfahrungsbasiertes Lernen¨in German, which is 'zážitková pedagogika'.

        Don!t ask me what 'experiential environment' might be, though - nasty newspeak ...